Simple Tips to Avoid Slip and Fall Injuries
To help you avoid injury when walking on ice and snow, Karp Steiger offers these simple tips:
1. Walk slowly and deliberately and wear boots or other slip-resistant footwear.
2. Be prepared for black-ice formation after melting occurs.
3. Exercise caution when getting in and out of vehicles.
4. Watch for slippery floors when entering buildings.
5. Avoid carrying items. Keep hands empty so arms are free to move for stabilization. Use backpacks if possible.
If you were involved in a slip and fall and were injured, you may be entitled to compensation. Contact us today at Karp Steiger. Personal Injury lawyers and Workers’ Compensation Attorneys.