Call us today!(216) 696-3515
- Case Types
- Bicycle Accidents
- Boat Accidents Attorney in Beachwood, OH
- Bus Accident Attorneys in Beachwood, Ohio
- Beachwood Ohio Car Accident Attorneys
- Ohio Fatal Accident Attorneys
- Ohio Heavy Equipment Accident Attorneys
- Highway Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents Attorney Beachwood OH
- Negligent Security
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Ohio Pedestrian Accident Attorneys
- Ohio Product Liability Attorneys
- Sex Abuse
- Slip and Fall Attorney in Beachwood, OH
- Beachwood Ohio Truck Accident Attorneys
- Ohio Uber and Lyft Accident Attorneys
- Workers’ Compensation
- Injury Types
- Amusement Park Injuries
- Beachwood, OH Back Injury Attorney
- Birth Injury
- Brain Injury
- Burn Injury Attorney in Beachwood, OH
- Beachwood Catastrophic Injury Attorneys
- Child Injury
- Ohio Construction Accident Attorneys
- Dangerous Conditions
- Ohio Fulfillment Center And Delivery Workplace Injury Attorneys
- Ohio Dog Bites and Animal Attacks Attorneys
- Knee Injury
- Neck Injury
- Negligent Hiring
- Paralysis in Beachwood, OH
- Personal Injury
- Beachwood, OH Traumatic Amputation Attorney
- Workplace Injuries
- Ohio Wrongful Death Attorneys
Ohio Concussion Lawyer
Concussions are serious and often misunderstood injuries. Many people assume that a concussion is not a concerning condition, but anyone who hits their head in an accident should seek medical treatment to determine whether they have a concussion. Treatment of a concussion can vary and might involve rest, avoiding work, school, or other activities, and symptom management. For some people, concussion symptoms can persist for months or even years, which can disrupt their lives.
Anyone with a concussion from an accident should immediately consult with an Ohio law firm that handles brain injury cases.
Symptoms of a Concussion
Concussions are often called “mild” brain injuries, but these are not minor injuries. Any damage to your brain tissue is always a cause for concern, and concussions can disrupt your ability to do your job, perform in school, or even complete everyday tasks.
Some symptoms of a concussion can include:
- Cognitive impairments, including difficulty with communication, information processing, following directions, reading comprehension, and more.
- Physical impairments, such as a loss of coordination or balance, slurred speech, or sensory issues.
- Behavioral and emotional impairments, including depression, anxiety, anger management problems, lack of judgment, and more.
The type of symptoms depends on which part of the brain sustained damage due to the concussion.
After head trauma, always get medical treatment right away. This can identify your injury and help to improve your recovery time when possible. Once you start receiving treatment and have a diagnosis, discuss your rights with a legal professional.
Let Our Ohio Concussion Attorneys Help
At Karp Steiger, our experienced brain injury lawyers have helped many people with concussions. We take these injuries seriously and understand the many ways they can affect your life. Please call our office today at (216) 696-3515 for a free case consultation if you or a loved one suffered a concussion and needed medical help