Sheldon Karp has been practicing law since 1967. In 1969 he opened his own practice. He began his practice as a general practitioner, and for the past 25 years, he has focused primarily on workers’ compensation and other personal injury actions. Over his more than forty years of practice, Sheldon Karp has helped thousands of clients.
- The Ohio State University Law School, J.D., in 1967
- Ohio University, B.S.C., in 1962
- U.S. District Court of the Northern District of Ohio, 1970
- State of Ohio, 1967
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio Association for Justice